GameKillerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application of Itsme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsme

GM application of Itsme Empty
PostSubject: GM application of Itsme   GM application of Itsme EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:20 pm

I am currently applying for the GM status! Well, of course I am. Why else would I be writing this?
Here's some basic info on me:

I am 16 years old. My name is Dirk I come from The netherlands! I play Drums for my Band.

Why should you be a GM?
Well, I am Very Nice, Helpful, Fun. I think I will make a good GM.
I play about 2 to 4 Hours a day. Weekday maybe not that long but i will stell be on.

Why do you want to be a GM?
Well, I'll tell you. I want to be a GM because I enjoy running events and making people happy. I'm not going to say "To ban hackers" because there usually aren't hackers on Private Servers.

Do you have any GM experience?
Yes, I was a GM for NubStory (Now shutdown), I know all of GM Comments. I got my own private server (Holy-shitMS). But Holy-shitMS is not online yet

Are there any other reasons why you should be a GM?
Yes, there is. Now, I believe that a GM's most important job isn't to run events. I believe that a GM's most important job isn't to ban hackers. A GM's most important job, the job that a GM must be able to accomplish, is to reflect the standards of the server. A GM that is mean, cruel, and abuses his/her powers typically reflects bad standards upon the server. I've been to same private servers. In the many that I have visited, many have had horrible GMs. These GMs were the embodiment of the server, in person form. Those servers that had bad GMs were bad themselves. Why? Because the GMs have an effect on the attitude, community, and overall happiness of the server. I have been to a few servers that had nice, respectable GMs. These servers were fun, happy, and had a nice feel to them.

I will do everything in my power to be a good GM. I wish to reflect good standards upon MapleStory.

Thank you for reading my application, and (hopefully) accepting it. E-Mail is : drummer_vande_eeuw@hotmail.com or Holy-shitMS@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
hamster

GM application of Itsme Empty
PostSubject: Good luck : )   GM application of Itsme EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:16 pm

and just to tell you, there are usually hackers on private servers and gm's use COMMANDS not comments...
Back to top Go down

GM application of Itsme
Page 1 of 1