GameKillerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamsters Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster

Hamsters Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Hamsters Gm Application   Hamsters Gm Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 am

1.)Name:
Ryan Ramirez "aka Hamster"

IGN: Hamster

How long have you play on RadiantStory?: I was looking on gtop100.com for good servers and i saw this one, i started on 12/4

Do you have any past experience?: I was Gm on Kenysms for about 5 months, i was nicknamed "GameGuard" I was active and banned just about every hacker in the server. I can tell when someone has been hacking and i can tell just about any type of hack.

Timezone: Pacific.

How long per day do you play?I can play a lot on weekends andabout an hour or two a day on weekdays

Why do you deserve this position?: I am extremely experienced i am good at following rules, i LOVE playing maplestory and i know practically everything about it, i already know all of the commands and the only reason i lost gm on KenysMs is because the server got shut down, if you would like i could give you kennys msn and have you talk to him, he would highly recomend me.
What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Website Dev/Design?): I can make videos i and do website designs and i can be a great moderater.
Any other way to contact you? MSN or AIM:
My msn is buddymaboy@live.com and my aim is buddymaboy
Ty!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Admin
Matt

Hamsters Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamsters Gm Application   Hamsters Gm Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 am

Gl hammy Razz ( ps. il add u on my msn later )
Back to top Go down

Hamsters Gm Application
Page 1 of 1