GameKillerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandiie GM App.(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandiie

Mandiie

Mandiie GM App.(: Empty
PostSubject: Mandiie GM App.(:   Mandiie GM App.(: EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:42 am

1.)Name:
Amanda, mostly known as Mandie Phung.(:

IGN: Mandiie

How long have you play on RadiantStory?: I'm a new player to this server, I was brought over by Rob.

Do you have any past experience?: I have leadership skills and I was a GM Helper in other servers, but never a full GM. I've played MapleStory for the longest time ever so I have been exprienced in the game itself in many ways.

Timezone: Pacific.

How long per day do you play?: Depends. Usually every week night I play and on weekends I could play the whole day if I wish. Fridays count as my weekend.

Why do you deserve this position?: I deserve this position because I will help the server with keeping it under control and bringing more life to it using my past experiences with leadership and personality. I've been known around other servers and I am really energetic and sometimes talk too much for my own good. Mad I admit that I do make mistakes and I learn from them. Hackers are a Nono, so I will do my job, if I do get this position, to get rid of them and keep them OUT. Once I get to know people, my yapper won't shut up. I may be a college kid but I'm a true kid at heart. I don't cause messes and I'm still mature enough to handle tough situations and such. In another private server, I may not be a GM or a helper but I'm put into the GM meetings and such, due to eventually growing close to the Administrators, not sucking up. They tell me everything and I keep everything to myself. I am worthy for this position because I am different from the other people, I am that needle in a haystack.

What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Website Dev/Design?): I can do HTML and create banners. I have attempted Coding but it was a bit too complicated for me.

Any other way to contact you? MSN or AIM:
My MSN is xtruongie@hotmail.com and my AIM is xtruongiie
Back to top Go down
Roberto<3
Admin
Admin
Roberto<3

PostSubject: Re: Mandiie GM App.(:   Mandiie GM App.(: EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:44 am

I recommend Amanda.. shes smart cunning, and active... also she could help with the recruitment and help keep this server in contact. If not could i have her as my assistant?
Back to top Go down
Tahnee
Admin
Admin
Tahnee

PostSubject: Re: Mandiie GM App.(:   Mandiie GM App.(: EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 am

i'll think about it...
Back to top Go down
https://radiantstory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandiie GM App.(:   Mandiie GM App.(: Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandiie GM App.(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameKillerz :: News and Announcements :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: