GameKillerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

krnmeko/jacob introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krnmeko

krnmeko

krnmeko/jacob introduction Empty
PostSubject: krnmeko/jacob introduction   krnmeko/jacob introduction EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:56 am

hey.. um.. first of all let me tell you my many names that i have gathered over the few years lol. you can call me by any of these i dont really care... first one is my original name jacob then comes jake then comes jacobson then comes jake the snake then cames krnmeko finally comes monsoon (my gm name for the other server when i was gm). haha yes i know i have lots of names. hm... hobbies games, cruising with friends, and drinking lol.
Back to top Go down
Tahnee
Admin
Admin
Tahnee

PostSubject: Re: krnmeko/jacob introduction   krnmeko/jacob introduction EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:58 am

Like i said on the old forum WELCOME:P
Back to top Go down
https://radiantstory.forumotion.net
krnmeko

krnmeko

PostSubject: Re: krnmeko/jacob introduction   krnmeko/jacob introduction EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:58 am

my picture looks kind of funny... its all smashed up... well ill post a new one when i get my hair cut lol Very Happy haha and thx by the way. i believe i belong here cause im so great lol jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: krnmeko/jacob introduction   krnmeko/jacob introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

krnmeko/jacob introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameKillerz :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: